Arabya Kousri is a member of Ettakatol Party in Tunisia and a founder of the Young Social Democrats Organization within the party. Arabya ran on Ettakatol’s Party list for the Constituent Assembly. She is also a member of the Ettakol’s Women’s Organization, where she works to promote women’s political participation and representation.
Arabya talks about her role in Tunisian politics
- What the Women Say: Omezzine Khalife, Tunisia
- Congratulations to Tunisian women running for Parliament!
- Ahlem Nasraoui Fights Terrorism in Tunisia with Entrepreneurship
- How Khedija Arfaoui’s Tragedy Strengthened her Peace Activism in Tunisia
- The End of the Beginning: Tunisia’s Revolution and Fighting for the Future. (Spring 2012)