On July 12, 2013 ICAN Co-Founder Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini spoke with World Views’ Suzette Grillot and Rebecca Cruise about the role of women in conflict prevention and conflict management. Anderlini touched on the gender dimensions of violence, what it means to bring women to the table during post-conflict reconciliation and peacebuilding, and women’s role in preventing violence.
To listen to their conversation, read highlights from the interview, or read the full transcript click here
To learn more about KGOU’s World Views Program click here
- Anderlini talks to college students in Oklahoma about women and peacebuilding
- Anderlini Featured in Soka Gakkai’s Culture of Peace Distinguished Speaker Series
- Reintroducing the Women, Peace, and Security Act
- N-Peace Awards – Vote Now!
- Killing them Softly: The Stark Impact of Sanctions on the Lives of Ordinary Iranians. (Summer 2012)