“Forgiveness: Unveiling an Asset for Peacebuilding,” was produced by The Center for Civil and Human Rights and the Refugee Law Project in collaboration with support from the Fetzer Institute. The report explores the understandings and practices of forgiveness in the aftermath of Uganda’s civil war and evaluates its potential as a peacebuilding tool. Using Uganda as an example, the Center for Civil and Human Rights and the Refugee Law Project urge all those involved in peacebuilding processes to incorporate forgiveness into their work and include civil society and religious figures as allies and supporters.
Access the full report here.
- Sanam Anderlini on MNN’s Feminist Global Advocacy Panel
- Open Letter: Draft resolution on Effects of Terrorism on the Enjoyment of Human Rights
- New web platform to uphold the universality of rights in the face of rising threats
- Syria: Call for immediate release of human rights lawyer Khalil Ma’touq
- WHRDIC Releases Statement about WHRDs in Turkey