2. Expedite and coordinate visa applications, logistics, and security support for women peacebuilders.
3. Ensure that women peacebuilders attending international events have relevant grounds passes and access to meeting spaces.
4. Provide stipends for women peacebuilders not just to go to the peace process but also to take care of families at home.
5. Provide interpretation at all meetings and translation of related materials, including technical preparatory documents, in local language(s).
6. Allocate long-term resources to make women peacebuilders’ networks sustainable – especially during the implementation period when their deep technical knowledge and local expertise is critical in each sector.