The Norwegian MFA features ICAN’s Better Peace Tool in their new guide on Implementing the Women, Peace, and Security Agenda, which was released in December 2015.
Access the full guide here (the BPT is featured on page 17).
- Sanam Naraghi Anderlini to Speak at Fireside Chat about WPS agenda
- New web platform to uphold the universality of rights in the face of rising threats
- Resisting the New Conservatism: Women’s campaigns for rights, peace and participation in Turkey. (Winter 2015)
- Breaking Through The Iron Ceiling: Iran’s New Government And The Hopes Of The Iranian Women’s Movements
- New “What the Women Say” Policy Brief – Yemen