Women’s Alliance for Security Leadership partners will meet with Heads of State and Government to launch the Global Solutions Exchange, a mechanism for regular high-level civil society-government dialogue on issues related to preventing extremism.
- 10 Reasons Why Civil Society Is an Ally and Not an Adversary in the Struggle against Violent Extremism
- Barrier One: “We represent everyone.”
- Violence against women and extremism are intrinsically linked: overlooking this puts rights at risk
- The End of the Beginning: Tunisia’s Revolution and Fighting for the Future. (Spring 2012)
- Wonder Woman: Not the Hero the UN Needs