Women’s Alliance for Security Leadership partners will meet with Heads of State and Government to launch the Global Solutions Exchange, a mechanism for regular high-level civil society-government dialogue on issues related to preventing extremism.
- Barrier One: “We represent everyone.”
- 10 Reasons Why Civil Society Is an Ally and Not an Adversary in the Struggle against Violent Extremism
- Violence against women and extremism are intrinsically linked: overlooking this puts rights at risk
- Ghada Rifai on Building a Better Future for Syria
- Wonder Woman: Not the Hero the UN Needs