How does a country go from dictatorship to democracy without violence? Is it possible to prevent war?
Speaking at the Global Philanthropy Forum Conference in Washington DC, ICAN co-founder and executive director Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini speaks about the cost of war/peace making and the importance of investing in trust.
- ICAN-FCO Roundtable: Appetite for Risk or Investing in Local Trust?
- Perspective with Alison Smith – In Context – Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini
- Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini speaks about security in the Middle East
- Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini on Listening to Women
- ICAN’s Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini and Colleagues Win Democracy In Action Award