Speaking at the Global Philanthropy Forum Conference in Washington DC, ICAN co-founder and executive director Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini discusses the importance of listening to women civil society activists and not taking peace for granted.
- Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini Struggles to Ensure Women Peacebuilders are Present in Peace Negotiations
- Listen to Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini speak to CSIS’s On Extremism
- Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini speaks to BBC World News about the Syrian conflict
- Sanam Naraghi Anderlini to Speak at Fireside Chat about WPS agenda
- Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini: Women Building Peace: What They Do, Why It Matters