This month ICAN’s Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini and fellow human rights activists Radhika Balakrishnan, Ejim Dike, and Andrea Arroyo won the “Democracy in Action” award as part of the Hometown Media Awards presented by the Alliance for Community Media. Hosted by the Manhattan Neighborhood Network, their award-winning second installment of the “Feminist Global Advocacy” panel analyzes the way human rights issues are being discussed (or not discussed) by the 2016 US presidential candidates and answers the question: whose lives matter? Sanam and the other panelists covered a range of human rights issues including international security, wage stagnation, and police accountability.
- Conversations about Feminist Global Advocacy featuring ICAN’s Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini
- ICAN’s Sanam Naraghi Anderlini discusses released documents on US involvement in Iran
- UNDPA: Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini in the spotlight
- Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini on Investing in Trust
- Perspective with Alison Smith – In Context – Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini