On 21 September, ICAN in partnership with The Prevention Project celebrated the first anniversary of the Global Solutions Exchange (GSX) by hosting an all-day event on “Preventing Violent Extremism through Civil Society Innovation” on the margins of the 2017 UN General Assembly meetings. Over 180 policymakers, and civil society practitioners came together to draw attention to the significant role that civil society plays in preventing violent extremism (PVE).
- GSX event: “PVE through civil society innovation”
- WASL partners participate in GSX “Preventing Violent Extremism through Civil Society Innovation” event
- Recommendations on Donor Engagement With Civil Society on Preventing Violent Extremism
- Recommendations for Action from Syrian Civil Society
- Civil Society Engagement with the UN Office of Counter-Terrorism