ICAN’s ED Ms. Sanam Naraghi Anderlini speaks to BBC World News about Iranian women’s hijab protests.
- Iran After Protests: Change Does Come
- Breaking Through The Iron Ceiling: Iran’s New Government And The Hopes Of The Iranian Women’s Movements
- 25 Groups to President Obama: Ensure US sanctions don’t block Iranians from access to food and medecine
- Women’s Rights and the New Iranian President: Free Europe & BBC Radio interview ICAN’s Sussan Tahmasebi
- Women in Iran’s Parliament: Opportunities and Challenges