“19 years later: Where does the Women, Peace and Security Agenda stand”?
On 21 February 2019 ICAN’s Executive Director Sanam Naraghi Anderlini will be a featured speaker at the February Fireside Chat, organized by the British Embassy in Berlin, the Center for Feminist Foreign Policy (CFFP), and frauen@diplo e.V.
Ms. Naraghi Anderlini will discuss where the Women, Peace, and Security agenda stands today, 19 years after the adoption of UN Security Council Resolution 1325. She will reflect on what progress has been made since 2000, what work still needs to be done, and how best to get there.
The Fireside Chat Series brings together women from the areas of foreign and security policy, diplomacy, and politics for an exchange to rethink foreign policy from a feminist perspective.
Since 2018, Ms. Naraghi Anderlini serves on the advisory board of CFFP.
RSVP to email@example.com
- “The Problem Facing Transformative Change is Inertia,” Sanam Naraghi Anderlini at the Berlin Fireside Chat
- Sanam Anderlini to Speak at Doha Debates on Global Refugee Crisis
- ICAN’s Sanam Naraghi Anderlini Addresses UN at 6th Review of the UN Counter Terrorism Strategy
- Sanam Anderlini and Halima Mohamed Featured Speakers at UN Group of Friends of PVE
- Video: Sanam Naraghi Anderlini’s Speech at UNGA during the 6th Review of the UN Counter Terrorism Strategy