Women’s Alliance for Security Leadership partners will meet with Heads of State and Government to launch the Global Solutions Exchange, a mechanism for regular high-level civil society-government dialogue on issues related to preventing extremism.
- ICAN endorses Draft Statement to CSW57 on Military Violence Against Women
- Hopes and fears: Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Wonder Woman: Not the Hero the UN Needs
- ICAN and WASL release thematic briefs on the prevention of violent extremism
- Violence against women and extremism are intrinsically linked: overlooking this puts rights at risk